In light of the recent decisions made by the Illinois state government, in-person worship resumes on June 14 at 9 and 10:45 am. We are continuing to stream LIVE on Facebook and YouTube at the 9 am service as well.
Guidelines for in-person worship:
- Register here for the worship service you plan to attend. Each service is capped at 100 people.
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes early to allow time for check-in and to be seated.
- Masks are not required but are encouraged. We will NOT be providing masks.
- Please, if you are showing any symptoms of being sick (cough, fever, difficulty breathing, etc.), stay home, and watch online.
- Hand sanitizer is available at each entrance; please use it or wash hands after entering the building.
- No food, drinks, or drinking fountains are provided. Bottled water is available.
- Seating is assigned according to group size.
- Please remain seated after worship until dismissed and directed where to exit to avoid overcrowding on the way out.
- Weather permitting, gatherings of people for conversations and connections should occur outside, so the building can be sanitized and reset for the next service.
- No Faith Kids or Nursery is provided. Please keep kids with your group during worship.
- No parents room is provided. If you need to step out of worship with your child, please go to the lobby area, where worship will be on the TV.
- There are giving stations at each exit, but continuing to give online, by text, or via mail is highly encouraged.
- By early July, there will be a plan for communion, and those plans will be communicated when available.
Following these guidelines will help Faith Columbia to remain open, while also providing a safe and welcoming experience in the weeks and months ahead.
If you have any specific questions or need help registering, call 314-375-1112 or email .