Thursday, January 27, 2022, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Celebrate Calm Parenting Workshop
10 Ways to Stop Yelling, Lecturing, & Power Struggles
Faith Oakville / 6101 Telegraph Rd. St. Louis, MO, 63129
Celebrate Calm Founder Kirk Martin, and his son, Casey, will provide parents and teachers with a dozen strategies that will eliminate defiance, disrespect, yelling, bullying, sibling fights, and more that characterize our homes and classrooms. Kirk provides concrete, practical strategies that work with kids ages 2-22 in everyday situations to:
• Get your kids to listen the first time.
• Stop defiance, disrespect, and yelling.
• Stop whining, tantrums, and sibling fights.
• Get kids off video games/screens without a fight.
• Create stress-free mornings, homework time, and bedtime.
Visit celebratecalm.com/podcasts/ for a sneak peek of what you will experience. Arrive early for the special Q&A with Kirk (that begins 10 minutes prior to the workshop beginning).