THE VISION OF NEXT

The NEXT Campaign is a three-year spiritual journey seeking the heart of God by answering the question, “What’s next for Faith in reaching this generation and generations to come?”

Learn More

Celebration

Thank you! On Commitment Sunday, Faith came together to show their commitment to the NEXT campaign and pledged over $2 million. Your generosity will impact future generations with the Gospel.

Faith - Oakville

Total Pledges
$1.2 million

Faith - Columbia

Total Pledges
$717,445

FAITH - OAKVILLE 
NEXT PHASE UPDATE


Our goal is to pay off our debt, while generously funding missional activities through our life groups where they live, work, and play. 80% of NEXT funds goes directly to pay down our debt. The other 20% goes directly to infuse missional activities through groups and individuals.

80% of NEXT dollars pay down our debt

20% of NEXT dollars FUND Mission through Life groups and the rooted experience groups

MISSION FUNDING LIST

 

FAITH - COLUMBIA
BUILDING PLANS


As part of Faith's NEXT pledge impact, we are working on the first phase of renovation to Columbia's current facility. Our architect, Kouba & Knoop, has been working with Faith Staff and the Building Team to ensure the remodel meets all the needs of Faith - Columbia. Please pray that raw material costs stay consistent as we begin construction, and that all permits and drawings are approved by local authorities. As we move into the construction phase this fall, it is important to remain faithful in your pledges to prevent delays due to funding.

VIEW BUILDING PLANS

 

GIVE TO THE NEXT CAMPAIGN

To see generations transformed by the Gospel as groups are intentionally planted to carry out their mission where they live, work, and play.

GIVE